12 March 2008

Crazy Baldheads

Right now the sun is setting, which finds me listening to Burning Spear and drinking beer while the barbecue sizzles outside. My ever-optimistic Stella is keeping close watch on the grill, just in case. Cause you never know...

Could life get any better than this moment? Maybe if it was the middle of summer and we lived on a lake. And had a hot tub. That'd do it. That'd be my nirvana. But this is pretty g.d. close. No complaints, that is.

Man. Burning Spear...I feel bad for all those poor Rastafarians who learned that Haile Selassie was pretty much an Ethopian dick and not so much the Lion of Judah. But then again, it's pretty easy to overlook a man's mortality if you smoke enough of that wacky weed. So smoke up, Rastas. Chase those Crazy Baldheads outta town. I dig your peaceful, groovy, black-empowered style...

No comments: