12 August 2011

Threads

I had this idea a few months back - a pretty good one, I thought. Not great, but a solid B+ idea - to make a mix tape comprised solely of songs about tigers: "Tiger Rag," "Eye Of The Tiger," "The Tigers Have Spoken," "I've Got A Tiger By The Tail," "Paper Tiger," etc., etc., etc. Then it occurred to me that this idea was just the redux of another idea I had a few years back, which was to make a mix tape comprised solely of songs about trains - "Mystery Train," "Midnight Special," "City of New Orleans," etc. And that that idea was just a slight variation on another, older idea of mine, which was to make a mix tape comprised solely of songs whose titles are first names "Jolene, "Domino," "Big John," etc.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I would totally listen to a mix "tape" of tiger songs.