15 September 2009

Pharoah

Mama & Papa Squirrel lack essential trust. (Yesterday I mounted a cake of squirrel granola in a tree for them. No bites.) But, then again, why should a squirrel trust a man? No reason I can think of. And why do I seek the squirrel spectacle? Is it wrong to foster rodentia-hominid dependency? Will their pups respect them? How did electricity get submerged in the spaces that separate their slender bones?

right now I am listening 
to Pharoah Sanders
"you gotta have freedom,
you-got-to-have-----free-dommmm..." saxophonics
eargasm-
boiling dewdrop
under the skin hot moon-half hung
in the sky
gonna *yeah* today gonna *shake it down now*
gonna--
(solar action and now my backbone's
starting to get into it)
Come on out, squirrels
let's hustle, let's
dance this morningtime boogie!

No comments: