10 September 2008

B.W.

I went out to the Foxhead last night and drank with the fiction writers. Also a cadre of poets. This after workshop and a long two days of hustle. I'm starting to see how this is all going to be workable. At last a glimmer of understanding in all this bewildered transitionment! Freedom...

Stella's doing a little better. I've been getting her out more often, which is good for us both. She says "hello" to you, in her old age. "Hello," she says, "I can perceive that which you cannot...and vice versa." Yes indeed, I suppose. Stella resembles a coyote blend caught in the Between Worlds. Her eyes are milky and powerful. And out in the streets, I can hear a Harley sputterin' and fartin' down the road.

3 comments:

pablo said...

a quiet 'yay'

paul said...

a quiet 'yay'

paul said...

i fergot to sign in on that earlier comment. i remember talking about peter coyote over a cigarillo in the backyard of the zendo. taking a break from studying for a warrior's exam, or some shit.