30 April 2008

Star Shape

Today I put Janelle & Ella on an airplane headed North, to Chi-Town, where they'll rendezvous with Janelle's ma, who will then caravan with them to Iowa City, where J. has a job interview. While she's there, she'll be scoping out & photographing our new rented digs up in Iowa. My dynamic duo will be in absentia for ten days, which sucks. While they're gone, though, I'll try and get some extra writing done. I'll probably photograph a few more trains, too. Yup. Exciting stuff.

Before she took off, I made a stencil and spray-painted a yellow star on Janelle's new used hardshell suitcase...you know, for easy identification. I just got off the phone with her and, indeed, she reported that, not only did she and Ella have a good trip, but that locating her suitcase on the carousel was easy as pie. Success!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

perfectly easy. perfectly starry. perfectly jonathan.